When ants attack!

Recently we had an unfortunate event involving an invasion of ants!!-ok I may be exaggerating,but only slightly!

We returned back to our flatlet 1day to find a dead insect in Doms room with 100's of ants crawling all over+around it! I was slightly freaked out but Dom calmly picked up the dead insect with some paper+threw it out the window.After this we didn't know how to get rid of the ants other than stamping on them,so we did+we thought this was the end of it -but no such luck! Later the next day we left the flat+returned again to find the same thing in Doms room in the same place! We dealt with it in the same way+again hoped that was that. BUT...that evening a student knocked on our door+I went to answer.As its hot I wasn't wearing any shoes or socks (I think you can see where this is going!) +as I closed the door I felt I'd stepped on something. When I looked down I'd stepped with bear feet on a dead bug+loads of ants!!! ARGGGGHHHHHH It was horrible,but worse yet,Dom was out!! So after freaking out I then had to deal with the bug+ants myself! And you will be pleased to hear that after this we informed a member of staff who put ant poison down in our flat+thankfully that has been the end of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment