Sports Day

Last weekend we had another Sports Day. The morning was our students playing football against another local team who are V. good which is unsurprising as they practice everyday! Also unsurprisingly our team lost since they only play together about once a month! Those who didn't play watched+offered support. Though I was assured last Sports Day that anyone could play, in reality sexism was evident as only men played.

Afterwards was a netball match between COTT students+ spouses. Again sexism was rife as mainly women played. I say mainly as Jon also played on our team+at half-time was substituted for Fungayi -who helped us win the match! If I'm honest, I quite enjoyed playing +wasnt too bad this time either!

That afternoon we had some games of volleyball. This was fun but I was quite rubbish so even when the ball went to me 1 time, knowing I'd mess it up,Kholiseilie ran for it too,running right into me+then carried on running taking me with him!! It was V. funny!

Finally we had a much needed braai!

No comments:

Post a Comment