Praise the Lord!

Praise the Lord we have running again!! As you can imagine I for one was rejoicing loudly+I wasn't the only one!!
In the end we were without running water for about 3dys+it's added to my learning experience about the preciousness of water.

The day we arrived here we heard the Eastern Cape had received V. little rain+so there was a hosepipe ban. As a result, when it finally rained there was certainly relief. However it hasnt actually rained a great deal since we've been here+when it has its rarely been heavy or lasted long.
Then when we visited Q'town we were told they were also suffering from the lack of rain+so the whole towns water was cut off from 9pm-4am each night! We also went to a prayer meeting there which has been meeting weekly for several months now to pray for rain. Thankfully the following day it rained heavily,though again,not for that long.

I'd never thought of rain before as a blessing until coming to this environment+finding that water isn't always readily available when you want it simply because it hasnt rained that much. I tell you I will certainly be more grateful for water in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment