S.An culture and me

I fitted well into S.An culture in several ways. I loved the sunshine and I enjoyed being around positive, talkative, loud people who have music running through their veins! I didn’t like being in a culture who is still working out issues of equality though and I wasn’t overly keen on the food! Overall though, I feel in several ways I may more naturally be S.A. than English! I hope I hold some of the positive S.An ways of being and the English ways of being together within myself. As a whole, S.Ans appear to like noise and messing around, whereas English people like quiet, sensible people. Indeed, I’m always being told to grow up, but this is my natural personality and it’s been celebrated in S.A. and I will continue to celebrate this about myself and ignore those who try to compromise me into being something I am not.

No comments:

Post a Comment