Anglican Studies

An English retired Priest who lives in S.A. and ministered in S.A. was teaching 'Anglican Studies'. He was V funny as it felt to Dom and I like we were in primary school!! As he was just like an old fashioned English teacher. He even gave us a test every other week -but I'll keep our scores to myself! Often no-one would laugh when he said a joke as they didn't understand it, but then when he's say something serious they would all laugh and it would confuse him and when he said 'it wasn't a joke', then they would laugh more!!! To Dom and I observing the whole thing, it was hilarious! He soon got into the swing of things and they soon got used to him though (he only started teaching the term as the last lecture had been murdered on COTT's campus). As the level of teaching was V low, I actually learnt a great deal as it refreshed me on much at a slow pace so it stuck in your mind easier than being told 10 difficult facts in 1 hour!

No comments:

Post a Comment