Landscape

One thing I am missing much being back here in the UK, is the beautiful S.An landscape. I took some pics of it but they don’t do justice to it in reality. It really is awesome to be able to look and see nothing but Gods creation, no buildings, no cars, not even any people apart from who you’re with, and just nature for as far as the eye can see in all directions –beautiful. And you drive like this for hours before coming across any civilisation or development. The journey from G’town to Queenstown was particularly wonderful as we drove for hours on a windy ‘road’ (the roads aren’t as obviously, big and black as ours anyway) through mountains and it was just like one of those car adverts where there’s literally just the one car for miles and miles and miles and just mountains, fields, and one small road. Unfortunately I didn’t get a photo of this, but I can still see it clearly in my mind.

Below is the view taken from the P.E. to C.T. plane

No comments:

Post a Comment