Overall

On leaving COTT and on my return to the UK I felt rather subdued as it was sad to say goodbye to many people I’d made friendships with who I may never see again and to leave behind certain aspects of life which I loved (African worship, the sunshine, being surrounded by nature, etc) but I’m now, almost completely, settled again back to life here.

Overall I had an excellent time. It really was a wonderful experience which I’ll always remember. I really have loved being in S.A. and my brothers and sisters I’ve met will remain in my heart, as will the Anglican Church out there.

So, I think all that’s left to say is Africa’s prayer (which we said each service and on other occasions):
God bless Africa, Guard her children, Guide her leaders, And give her peace, for Jesus Christ’s sake. Amen'

No comments:

Post a Comment