Offline on Holiday!

Tomorrow (Tuesday) morning Dom,Jon+I are leaving COTT.
Dom is getting a plane from Port Elizabeth to go to Cape Town for a few days,+Jon+I are staying in Port Elizabeth for a couple of days, Addo Elephant park for a couple of days, +then to Cape Town for just over a week.

During this time I won't be blogging. I think we'll get online about once so will check emails but won't reply unless it's of major importance!

On my return to the UK 2weeks today I will continue blogging! First a post about our holiday+then many about my time in S.A. as there are many things I still want to write about, i.e. observations, reflections, experiences +a few more photos. I will attempt to do this asap on my return while my time here is fresh in my mind,however I'll leave it open a bit longer in case things come back to me over time! As a result my plan is to finish +close this blog about 2weeks after my return.

See you all soonish at the other-side of the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment