What am I doing here?!

Having being busy the last 2 weeks experiencing much,I'm now settling down to an almost regular daily routine!

MORNINGS:
I attend chapel at 6:45 for either silent or guided meditation, following at 7:15 with either morning prayer or a Eucharist. Breakfast follows+then all classes happen between 8:30+1:00. I'm taking Christian Doctrines in Context,Implementing Transformation in a Community Using Christian Principles, Anglican Studies,Ethics of Sexuality,Christianity in Africa+Mission. All subjects have 2hours of classes a week,apart from Mission which is just 1 hour a week.

AFTERNOONS:
In the afternoons I'll be experiencing COTT's Outreach programme visiting various places such as a TB hospital,an orphanage,+a center for people with HIV/Aids. On Mondays I also have my Formation Group for a couple of hours. And 3 times a week there's Evening Prayer or a Eucharist in the evening.

SATURDAYS: Free from 'work'+we already have some fun plans with other student.

SUNDAYS: Visiting different churches.

ADDED EXTRAS!:
1 week I'll be attending a Poverty+Development course.
And another week I'll be spending all my time with a Priest in a local poorer area.
We may also visit the diocese of Umzimvubu for a few days since Dom's home diocese of Truro is linked with them.
And there are also a few days here+there we'll be taking part in too such as a couple of COTT's Quiet Days+a couple of COTT's Community days.

2 comments:

  1. I went to a TB centre each Wednesday afternoon, wonder if it is the same one. I know its in the township. they looked after me there. Do you take a short service?
    Also How is are all at St.Philip? send our love to them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not been to the TB centre yet buts it's on the list of things to do!The chap who organises outreach/placements is having a break from it for a short while due to exams you see.

    As for St.Philips,we went there but didnt stay long to chat to anyone as the service had gone on 2hours+45mins +so we had to get back for lunch! The service was fine but the notices took 40mins which we all thought was a bit excessive!!

    Hope you're doing well+the little one,+Stuart too of course x

    ReplyDelete